Thursday, April 23, 2009

thursday thoughts

so, it's supposed to be 80 degrees today. yes!

i'm really happy listening to rascal flatts: mayberry

i just took my glasses off. 1 - blast, my eyes hurt; 2 - i have those funny little red marks on the side of my nose. hahaha. for some reason they're making me laugh...

taylor has a baseball game tonight. can't wait!

the word running through my head is "ka-chow!" from cars.

THE STUDENTS WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!! (if i wasn't sitting on my bed with my computer on my lap, i would definitely be doing a happy dance:))

cake wrecks is hilarious. i can't even tell you. http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

i'm wearing shorts. i love wearing shorts.

i want to dance. and no one is around to go tonight. blast.

pi just woke up. we're going to go outside for a while.

enjoy this glorious spring day!

1 comment:

Jon Winslow said...

lol... a total whit post.