Friday, April 24, 2009

aagh!

i'm feeling kinda frustrated today.
there's not one specific thing i can pinpoint as to why i'm feeling the way i am.
but it's yucky.
so, instead of dwelling on my pitiful state, i'm going to make a list of blessings in my life.
  1. my room. it's so peaceful. definitely my happy place:)
  2. piper chen waldemar. she is such a delight!
  3. mommy. she's so wonderful, i can't even explain it! i love you, mom!!
  4. INSIGHT. the students are a continual blessing to me and my family. love them.
  5. emilie brown. she's coming over tonight! we always have a good time together. she's hilarious. and she can be really deep. we have the greatest conversations!
  6. minneapolis. i love this city.
  7. culligan water. so yummy!
  8. hannah currie. i got to talk with her with her about life on monday night. we haven't done that in SO long. and she's really funny. always makes me laugh:)
  9. jon winslow. he's a great listener! especially when i need to vent.
  10. the sunshine earlier and now the cool breeze coming through my window.
  11. tessa joy. she is so sweet.
  12. saturday nights. church - always awesome! then hang out time with the students! definitley my favorite night of the week! [and it's tomorrow! whoo!]

hmm, well, i guess that's a good enough list for now. i'm definitely feeling happier:)

side note: taylor swift is great sad/crabby day music.

something about her sound and stories that is wonderfully therapeutic:)

No comments: