Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNSHINE

The sun is shining today... there is a very strong correlation between the bright rays and my happiness. :)


Not only is the sun shining, but I ate leftover Coldstone ice cream birthday cake for breakfast.

It's been an interesting... hour at my house today...
  • First, Katie, Becca, and I heard stories about Mom and her roommates in college... HILARIOUS.
  • Second, I found out that I've been using hand soap as body lotion.
  • Third, I was sitting on the front porch doing homework when Katie and Becca drove by and shouted my name. I screamed. Really loud. They thought it was hilarious. Katie called me a minute later and all she could manage to say was, "Hey Vicky..." and then burst out in laughter.
Anna is coming over to sit on my bed and do homework!

Small group is meeting at our house tonight.

I LOVE TODAY.

No comments: