Thursday, June 4, 2009

julie


jules is the closest thing i've ever had to an older sister. she truly feels like a part of my family. ever since the first INSIGHT retreat last september, she has become close to every one of us! whenever i had a headache, julie would gladly massage my head until it was gone (that is, my headache, not my head:)). everything from her beautiful red curls to her love for others and Jesus, radiates julie's personality. there is something about her that makes me love Jesus more. she also has a special love for her family. it was really sweet to witness that affection. julie lives life with passion. she is athletic and competitive. she applies herself to her responsibilities. she has an incredibly grateful heart. she sings like an angel. she is my sister. i love you, jules anne!

No comments: